Resources for Grantmakers
Welcome! This is a resource for people who are invested in improving the lives of artists everywhere. We stand for:
- Support the thriving of artists
- Be intentional and accountable about matters of equity
- Place a high societal value on art, artists, and creativity
- Foster collaboration between artists and decision-makers in all sectors
- Support the broadest possible range of connections between artists and communities
The page you are currently on is a collection of resources for Resources for Organizations Working With Artists. If you are an artist, visit our page Resources for Individual Artists. If you are part of an organization working with artists, visit our page on Resources for Organizations Working With Artists.
- [Forum of Regional Associations of Grantmakers https://www.givingforum.org/]
-  Funders Network] - Helps grantmakers across North America advance strategies to create fair, prosperous, and sustainable communities.
- Peak Grantmaking - Member-led organization by and for grantmakers.
- National Network of Fiscal Sponsors - Promotes the understanding and professional practice of fiscal sponsorship.
- [Measuring What Matters in Nonprofits http://www.mckinsey.com/industries/social-sector/our-insights/measuring-what-matters-in-nonprofits] - On measuring success in nonprofits.
IRS Grants to Individuals https://www.irs.gov/charities-non-profits/private-foundations/grants-to-individuals
- National Center for Family Philanthropy - National non-profit dedicated to families who give and those who work with them.
- Splendid Legacy 2: Creating and Re-Creating Your Family Foundation - Professional handbook for managing family-run foundations.